Welcome to Ucraft website builder!
Here and now, we'll show you how to start your experience with us and take the first steps to bringing your personal brand or business online.
You can sign in using your Facebook or Google accounts, or simply enter your Email/Password to the appropriate fields.
Don't have a Ucraft Account yet?
Click 'Sign Up' and follow the onscreen instructions.
That's it, you're in for a ride!
Choosing Your Website Plan
Step 1: Choosing the right plan ensures you have the features you need on your site. The Free Website are ideal for creating beginner-friendly websites, while the Pro Website/Pro Shop/BigCommerce offer more features for advanced websites and online stores as they are more business/ eCommerce-focused.
You can subscribe to these plans on annual or monthly basis.
- For our current pricing for any of these plans, visit our Pricing page.
- The plans on this page reflect current options for new subscriptions and upgrades.
- We continue to support the plans that are not available anymore, but if you're interested in upgrading to access the latest features, you can always switch to higher plans using the 'Upgrade' button on your Dashboard.
- Billing plans apply to individual sites. If you have more than one site created with Ucraft, you’ll be charged per every site respectively.
- You can have up to 5 Free Websites with a single account and an unlimited number of websites on the Paid Plan.
Step 2: Click 'Choose' and move to selecting a Template.
As you can see, the templates are grouped in different categories to make your choice easier. Personal, business, portfolio, restaurant, events... pick the one that best suites your needs.
Keep in mind, that these are just templates and you can completely change their content as well as the layout.
Step 3: Check the Demos hitting 'Preview', or hover over the desired one and click 'Select'.
Step 4: The last step is choosing a Subdomain name for your website and you're all set.
Give your website a name, which you can always edit from your Domain App.
You can also connect your custom domain to your Ucraft website for free or purchase a new one right away.
Step 5: When done, you'll be redirected to the Edit Mode of your fresh website and start the creative process.
Continue reading: Basics of Edit Mode for more insight on starting your website and don't hesitate to send us your questions via Chat in the lower right corner. Our Support Team will provide you with quick and efficient assistance!
We also suggest checking the rest of the Articles on our Help Section for a bigger view on Ucraft and the opportunities available!