Zendesk is finally on Ucraft to help you make the communication between you and your customers efficient, relevant, and personal. It will apparently build trust with customers by offering tools to realize customer support on the channels they prefer.
A simple system to track, prioritize and solve customer tickets 24/7 and make the client-customer relationship more reliable than ever. It also comes in handy while communicating with partners and your own team.
The products offered range from Support, Chat, Emails to Knowledge Base, Insights & Analytics.
Zendesk Support puts all your customer information in one place, so everything you need lives in a single location.
Let's move forward and see how it may actually work on your Ucraft website:
- Once you've created an Account on Zendesk, you’ll need to add the widget to your site by embedding the Zendesk Chat widget script in your HTML source code.
- To do so, just move to the Dashboard, select Settings → Widget → Getting Started tab. We're sure you'll find these instructions pretty helpful.
- Now with the Code copied, you have two options of integrating Zendesk.
- Navigate to your Dashboard and move to Site Settings.
- Switch Code Injection Section and paste the Base Code between the header tags (either right after the <head> tag or right before the </head> tag.
- Don't forget to hit "Save" once you've made the changes.
What about the second option?
Ucraft also offers implementing Zendesk through the Integrations App on your Dashboard!
- Find the Zendesk Integration among the cool ones offered and add your Zendesk Chat ID.
- Where do you get it? Right where you've found the Zendesk Chat widget script.
- Copy the indicated part here and paste it to the appropriate field.
!TIP: You'll notice the light go green, which means the Integration is already active. Now go to the Public Mode of your Ucraft website to make sure that it works correctly.
Pretty cool, right?
You can always follow your Chat sessions from your Zendesk account and keep your finger on pulse while monitoring and analyzing the data.
Check all the useful features available on this platform and don't hesitate to send us your questions via Chat in the lower right corner and our Support Team will provide you with quick and efficient assistance.
We suggest checking out our Help Section as well for more insightful articles and a bigger view at Ucraft and the opportunities available.