Did you know that live chat app solutions have the highest satisfaction level for any customer service channel, with a 73% approval rating?
Well, now you do!
Live chat is a great tool that allows your customers to contact you in real time. When browsing the store they may have questions about products, stock availability, delivery, etc. Chat allows them to contact you without leaving the store, get quick answers and make a purchase.
Tidio Live Chat enables the option to automatically reach out to your customers when they abandon a cart, encounter payment issues or need help finding product details. You can watch your visitors in real-time to help them solve any issues on the go.
Chat with customers on desktop as well as using IOS and Android mobile apps.
App price: Free to $15 / month with a free trial.
Let's get rolling:
1. Go to your eCommerce App → Apps → App Market.
2. Find the app you want to install.
3. Click 'Install' → 'Open' under the app name and pricing.
4. It will give you two options to choose from: either enter the email address and password of your Tidio Account (in case you already have one) or just integrate the application with your Site.
5. Next, hit the button on the right.
6. Click the 'Go to Panel' button, in order to configure your live chat. You'll need to complete 4 steps.
- Configuration (Name/avatar/account color/language)
- Account Information - (Website address/ Email/ Country/ Industry)
- How would you like to engage your visitors when they enter your Site for the very first time?You'll have two options here: either send them a discount code in exchange for their e-mail address or greet them warmly
The choice is entirely up to you but it would be marketing wise to choose the first option
- The last one here: How would you like to engage your visitors when they enter your site for the very first time?
Just go for one of the options and keep in mind that you can always change it later in the Automation and Bots menu.
Once you have completed the last step a temporary password will be sent to the email, you have used in step 2, which you can easily change in no time.
You'll have full control over your options and tools:Conversations/Dashboard/Automation Bots/Visitors/Contacts/Channels/Analytics/Settings.
All set now!
If you still have any questions left about the Tidio Chat, you can ask them away right from your account using the chat box on the right corner.
Keep in mind that we are never more than one click away, too.