As soon as you complete the getting started wizard on our website, the system will redirect you to your website's Edit Mode URL.
This is where you make it all happen. In this section you’ll find out all you need to know about the essentials of every Ucraft website.
As mentioned in the previous article this is going to be your chosen subdomain with /edit at the end and will look something like this:
But before you get started, we kindly recommend watching this step-by-step video guide that showcases the power of Ucraft builder and gives some tips and tricks for our advanced users to change the website layout, connect a domain, connect the analytics, setup 3rd-party integrations and more..
Get to know the Editor Tools
Once your Edit Mode is completely loaded you will see the magic Ucraft panel on the left that consists of the following points:
- Preview - which will show your website the same way it is visible to the public. Learn more about the Preview.
- Dashboard - where you can find different useful apps to further enhance your website, add new pages, connect analytics, connect a domain and much more. To learn more about the apps on the Dashboard, please navigate to the Dashboard and Apps section of our Help center.
- Blocks - where you can find plenty of predesigned set of elements created by our designers for you to reuse them quickly and create beautiful and converting pages on the go. Learn more about the Blocks.
- Elements - where you can find pretty much all the elements that cover the web: starting from a single button to image to sliders and even advanced form builder. To view the whole list of the elements available, please navigate to the Elements section of our Help center.
- Colors - a fun and easy to use coloring tool, which gives you the chance to create a color palette by selecting either a flat color or a gradient from the color picker and drag & drop it on a button, text, block, column and even on the page's background. Learn more about the Colors.
- Effects (fx) - a list of web page effects, like fade, ease, rotate, parallax and more. Drag and drop them on different elements, blocks or background images to create an exciting new experience for your website visitors. Learn more about the Effects.
- Progress - a helpful, beginner-friendly checklist of steps needed to be taken to complete the basics of Ucraft. After covering the basics you may even go further with more advanced steps recommended for webmasters or designers.
- Undo - Have you ever made a big mistake while working on your Website and wished it hadn’t happened? Don’t worry, there’s a handy feature to reverse your latest action: the Undo option. It also works through Ctrl Z Windows shortcut or Command Z if you are a Mac user.
- Help - Need a hand? Feel free to fire away with any questions you might have. Our Support team is never more than a click away!
- Latest synchronization - the track synchronization button is a useful feature which points the last syncing operation time. Please note that all the changes made on your page are being automatically saved so your site goes live without publishing.
So these are the basics we would love to cover, but there are dozens of other helpful articles in our Help Section that will help you master the art of creating successful website with Ucraft.
Happy Crafting :)