Welcome to Ucraft, a website builder that provides web designers, freelancers, marketers or entrepreneurs a set of web design tools to start their next best project.
Before you get started with Ucraft, we kindly recommend watching this Introductory Video Tutorial.
- You can then scroll down for a step by step guide.
To Get Started:
- Hit the 'Start Crafting' button on our Homepage
- Choose your website type: Free Website or eCommerce Website : Pro Website, Pro Shop or BigCommerce.
3. Make sure to scroll down and check out all the plans and their features.
4. Find a template that best suits your needs. Keep in mind, that you can further edit and style it the way you want once you're in the Edit Mode.
5. Choose a subdomain (i.e. yoursitename.ucraft.net.)
6. If you're new to Ucraft, you can 'Sign Up' for free using your Facebook or Google accounts, or simply by entering your Email/Password to the appropriate fields. If you already have a Ucraft account, opt for 'Sign In' and follow the on-screen instructions
Once you're done aforementioned steps, the system will automatically generate your website and you'll be redirected to your website's Edit Mode.
* Edit Mode URL example: yoursitename.ucraft.net/edit
You can access the live version of your site via your Public Mode URL, which you can share on social networks, send to your friends directly or even submit to Google Search.
* Public ModeURL example: yoursitename.ucraft.net
Once you're in the Edit Mode of your site, you'll notice that the Crafting Area is divided into three core parts or Blocks: Header, Body and Footer. On the side you have your Left Panel with all the tools necessary to create your site. Once you drag and drop elements, each block with appear with a colored outline: Yellow, Green and Purple.
- Header block has a Yellow outline
- Body blocks have Green outlines
- Footer block has a Purple outline
!Note: Ucraft is not being tested on IE, so we don't guarantee a 100% website performance on this browser.
We highly recommend switching to Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, etc. to avoid any technical issues.
Continue reading to learn more about the Edit Mode and make the most of it.