Are you thinking about taking your personal brand/business online or launching an eCommerce store?
Ucraft is a drag and drop Free Website Builder that provides web designers, freelancers, marketers or entrepreneurs a set of web design tools to start their next project.
You can create a responsive and SEO-friendly landing page or a professional-looking multipage website, edit and customize the content and even connect your own domain for free with no any coding or design skills.
We also update our blog regularly to bring you the latest insight on SEO, Marketing and Design.
We recommend watching this Introductory Video Tutorial as a quick tour on the platform.
To Get Started:
- Hit the 'Start Crafting' button on our Homepage.
- Choose your website type: Free Website or eCommerce Website : Pro Website, Pro Shop or Unlimited.
- Make sure to scroll down and check out all the plans and their features.
- Find a template that best suits your needs. Keep in mind, that you can further edit and style it the way you want once you're in the Edit Mode.
- Choose a subdomain (i.e. yoursitename.ucraft.site)
6. If you're new to Ucraft, you can 'Sign Up' for free using your Facebook or Google accounts, or by simply entering your email and password. If you already have a Ucraft account, opt for 'Sign In' and follow the on-screen instructions.
Once you've completed the above-mentioned steps, the system will automatically generate a new website and you'll be redirected to your website's Edit Mode.
- Edit Mode URL example: yoursitename.ucraft.site/design
You can access the live version of your site via your Public Mode URL, which can be shared on social networks, sent to your friends directly, or even submitted to Google Search.
- Public Mode URL example: yoursitename.ucraft.site
!Note: Ucraft is not being tested on Internet Explorer, so we don't guarantee a 100% website performance on this browser. We highly recommend switching to Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, etc. to avoid any technical issues.