Ucraft gives you the opportunity to make your website better with the help of collaborations through the Team App. If you're working on your site with a group, you can invite any member to help you build the site, improve its design. style and content.
Before we begin, we recommend watching the video below.
There are 6 basic roles your teammates can have on your website:
- Billing Admin
Each role gives you different access to the Edit mode of your website, as well as the Apps on your Dashboard.
Editor manages the pages and its content, the SEO, can add new languages and articles to the website. The editor also has access to the Elements section, Colors Tool and Preview.
- Available Apps for Editor: Pages, Media, SEO, Logo Maker, Articles, Integrations, Languages, Fonts, eCommerce.
- Editor can also make use of the Elements section, Colors Tool and Preview.
Designer can edit the pages, customize them design-wise, which includes the Layout, Typography and the UI Kit. The designer can also play around with Effects, Colors, add Blocks, make use of the Elements and Preview sections.
- Available Apps for Designer: Pages, Designer Tools, Media, SEO, Logo Maker, Articles, Integrations, Languages, Fonts, eCommerce.
Marketer has more permissions than Editor and Designer, according to the website subscription. The marketer is free to work with the Elements, Effects, Colors, Blocks and Preview sections.
- Available Apps for Marketer: Pages, Designer Tools, Media, SEO, Domain, Team, Logo Maker, Site Settings, Articles, Integrations, Languages, Fonts, eCommerce.
Admin has full control over the website, except for deleting the website.
Owner has the same permissions as the primary owner, according to the website subscription plan. The owner has access to all the Apps, Effects, Elements and tools on the Site and can delete it as well.
Billing Admin can make Payments on the Website, add or remove Payment Methods.
Now let's navigate to the Team App on your Dashboard and see how it actually works.
Click on Invite new member > enter your friend's email address > enable his roles > hit the Invite button.
They will receive an invitation email providing all the instructions needed on how to join your crew.
- You can add more team members, as well as change their roles whenever you wish to using the controllers on the right.
If you think your team member has finished his job on your website, you can also remove them by clicking the ‘Close’ icon (‘x’).
- The latter will receive an email that the Collaboration is over.
!Note: Team App is not available on a Free Website Plan, you will need to upgrade to one of our Paid Plans to have it active.
In addition, it's possible to give access to Support Team so that we can help you out with your editing process if needed.
You can grant access by heading to your Profile > Account access section. The access automatically expires after 30 days.
Invite new team members and start an enjoyable collaborations on your website!
Get in touch with us in case of any questions via Chat box in the lower right corner!