A Custom Domain is a unique branded name that identifies a website. Ucraft gives you an option to replace your built-in Ucraft Subdomain, yoursitename.ucraft.net or yoursitename.ucraft.site with a Custom Domain.
Buy a New Domain on the Domain App
Head over to the Domain App on the Dashboard to buy and manage your website's Domain, or connect an existing one to your website for free.
Note: Domains purchased through Ucraft are provided by Namecheap and are connected to websites automatically.
Each domain name is renewed on a yearly basis and the purchase prices vary due to the domain's extension (also know as domain's TLD). A top-level domain (TLD) is the last part of a domain name after the "."
Extensions available at Ucraft:
- .tv .
Purchase a domain through Ucraft by following these simple steps:
- Go to Dashboard → Domain App → Connect Domain → Buy New Domain.
- Enter your desired domain name and choose the extension you prefer from the options mentioned above. If there isn't an available domain, you'll see Not available next to the domain name. Enter another name and click Search.
- Once you've selected your domain name, click Continue.
- Fill out the form to proceed to payment. Your first and last name and email address will already be filled in.
- After filling in all fields, click Next to choose your Payment Method.
- Enter information and click Buy.
- Once your payment has been processed, you'll receive an Email from Namecheap, your domain provider, where you'll find the option to verify the ownership rights over your domain name.
8. Go to the Domain App and click Check to finalize the process.
Note: Domain names are registered annually, and must be renewed when they expire. Go to your Profile's Subscriptions section, click Renew and follow the on-screen instructions to finalize the payment.
Claiming a Domain
Ucraft provides users who have purchased an annual subscriptions for their websites with a free domain that can be claimed on the Domain App.
What if I Already Have a Domain?
If you own a Domain name purchased through another Domain provider, such as GoDaddy or Namecheap, you can connect it to your site through domain mapping (changing your DNS settings).
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us directly via the Live Chat box, located in the lower right corner. Our Support Team will provide you with top-notch quality support, 24/7.