Transactional emails come in many different forms. These include welcome emails, password resets, follow ups, newsletter emails, and more.
Mandrill, a transactional email platform built by Mailchimp, gives you an email sending service that'll make sure your emails get delivered no matter how many you need to send.
!Note: Mandrill is only available in Ucraft Pro Website and higher plans.
To get started:
Step 1: Sign up to Mailchimp.
Step 2: Access your Profile Area.
Step 3: Head to Transactional section and launch Mandrill.
Step 4: Access Mandrill Settings Menu Item and click ‘SMTP & API Info’. Create your API Key.
Step 5: From there, you'll be able to copy the API key to be installed to the Integrations section on your Dashboard. Simply paste the API key to the appropriate field and don’t forget to set the sender email address along with sender Name.
Getting Started with Templates
In this part of the article, you'll also find some resources on how to create Templates and send emails with Mandrill.
Moreover, you can create and personalize your transactinal email templates with MailChimp. Here, you can easily add your logo and pick different colors and fonts to create a reusable template for your future email campaigns.
To do so:
1. Head to to the Templates page. on your MailChimp account.
2. Click 'Create Template'.
3. Then move to Layout/Themes/Code your own section to get either blank or predesigned Template respectively.
4. Drag and drop content blocks into your template layout to add and format text, upload images, and link to files. When you're done, click Save and Exit.
Now, all you need to do is push templates from your linked MailChimp account to Mandrill.
To do so:
- Locate the template you'd like to copy by browsing the template list or using the search option.
- Click the template's drop-down menu and choose 'Send To Mandrill' option.
3. You'll see a success message once your template has been saved to your Mandrill account.
That's it! It's high time to start leveraging your transactional emails and continue building positive customer relationships.
For more detailed instructions, we'd suggest visiting Mandrill Help Center to get help directly from the first source.
Have more questions? We recommend checking out these Articles for a bigger view of Ucraft.
And always remember, we're just a step away! Hit the Chat box in the lower right corner and our Support Team will be glad to assist you!