Need advanced analytics on your website? Find Yandex Metrica among our powerful integrations for all-round web analytics. From traffic trends to mouse movements - get a comprehensive understanding of your online audience and drive business growth.
You can now view session recordings, heat maps and form analytics reports all out of the box, track your website traffic and custom events and more. We highly recommend scanning this section for more insight on how the tool works.
Note: You need to have a custom domain connected to your website in order to use Analytics tools.
To get started
- Move to Yandex.Metrica and create an account.
- The next step should be Creating a tag. Add your Tag name, Website address and make further configurations.
- Hit ‘Create tag’ once you’re done, almost there.
4. Move forward and copy the ID Number from the next screen.
5. Navigate to your Ucraft website's Dashboard, opt for Integrations and paste it to the appropriate field in Yandex Metrica section.
6. Make sure to hit 'Connect' and you're all set!
TIP: The the dot in the upper right corner will turn green indicating that the integration is now active.
Have more questions? We recommend checking out these Articles for a bigger view of Ucraft.
And always remember, we're just a step away! Hit the Chat box in the lower right corner and our Support Team will be glad to assist you!