The All Sales Channels includes advanced options, like listing your products on some of the most popular shopping websites, exporting your products to eBay or managing your store from your mobile device.
You can reach millions of customers by unlocking additional sales channels. Maximize your sales and drive more traffic to your store by listing your products on the most popular shopping sites on the Internet such as Amazon, eBay, Instagram, Yahoo, Nextag, Shopzilla, Yandex, Market and more.
!Note: This feature is available only in the Pro Shop plan or higher plans.
Selling on Amazon/eBay
Export your product listings to popular marketplaces like Amazon or eBay with the help of our eCommerce App. If you want to upload your store products to Amazon/eBay, you can do so via the Codisto LINQ application that is available in our app market.
Please keep in mind that Codisto provides you with a free 30 day trial. After that you will be able to subscribe to one of their paid plans. You can refer to the list of Codisto plans to choose the one that suits your needs the best.
Once you're ready to create a listing, you can follow the steps below:
1. Head to your eCommerce App → All Sales Channels → Amazon/eBay.
2. Click on Install.
3. Log in to Amazon/eBay and connect your Amazon/eBay account to Codisto LINQ. If you don’t have an Amazon Seller Account, sign up.
4. Pay attention to the ASIN (Amazon Standard Identification Number) column. ASIN is a 10-character number that Amazon assigns to products to identify them. All the products on Amazon have their ASINs, so if you want to start selling on Amazon, you’ll need to get those for your products in the app.
5. Once ASINs are assigned to products, simply enable them in your Codisto application to start selling on Amazon.
6. After you comply with the requirements, you’re ready to sell.
7. Go back to your eCommerce App → Catalog → Marketplaces. You’ll see your products with their prices, images, and product data synced in the Codisto interface.
That’s it! Now your products are listed on Amazon/eBay!
Selling on Facebook
Facebook creates a mobile-friendly Shop section on your business page when you connect your Ucraft online store. The Shop section displays your products in with responsive formatting across desktop, mobile, and Facebook’s app.
After you connect your online store to Facebook, Ucraft automatically syncs all product information and pushes updates from your product catalog without any additional effort.
To start selling your Ucraft products on Facebook, you need to make sure of three things:
- Your business has a published Facebook page and your Facebook account carries an admin role on it.
- Your products comply with Facebook Commerce policies and Guidelines for listing products.
- Your store’s default currency is supported by Facebook.
!Note: Facebook Shop is available only in the Pro Shop plan or higher plans.
To get started:
1. Go to your eCommerce App → Sales Channels → Sell on Facebook and click 'Connect Facebook Page'.
2. Log in to your Facebook profile.
3. Select the Facebook business page where you wish to sell your products and click Save.
4. Accept Facebook Merchant Commerce Terms.
5. All enabled products from your catalog will be uploaded to Facebook. The upload progress will be displayed on this page.
6. Once uploaded, the products are sent to Facebook for review. You can check their review status under the Pending review tab.
7. Order status updates will be sent to the email address specified in your account.
!Note: You can only connect your Ucraft store to one Facebook business page. Multiple Ucraft accounts require independent Facebook pages and vice versa – you need a separate Ucraft account for each Facebook page.
Sell on Google Shopping
As an online seller, your ultimate goal is to attract new buyers at a manageable cost. You can tweet and pin for traffic but you can also catch real customers by getting your product before shoppers right when they need it. Here is where Google Shopping comes in handy.
Being the largest search engine in terms of traffic, Google is a great platform to make buyers aware of your product at the moment when their interest is at its peak.
Let's check how it works:
- Go to your eCommerce App → All Sales Channels → Google Shopping.
- Click 'Generate Feed' button and choose marketplace category to generate and download your product XML feed.
- Copy the Feed URL to clipboard.
- Next, to start your campaign, you'll need an AdWords account to manage your product ads and a Merchant Center account to manage your product listings.
- Log in to Merchant Center to register a data feed and upload your product data file.
Tip: You can find your unique feed in the second step of eCommerce App → All Sales Channels → Google Shopping
6. Now, when you have downloaded your XML feed, go to Products → Feeds in the Merchant Center and hit '+' icon to create one.
7. You can give your feed a name and select the country.
8. There are three ways to add product feeds. Please use 'Upload' option.
Google Shopping listings are entirely paid. If you want your products to show up in search results, you will have to pay for it – like AdWords. In order to start advertising, you will need an AdWords account.
1. After setting up the account, log into your dashboard and click on “Create your first campaign”.
2. On the next screen, give your campaign a name and select “Shopping” under ad type.
3. For more information and step-by-step guides, please visit www.google.com/ads/plasetup.
Sell on Instagram
Feeling like the above mentioned platforms are not for you or you simply want to expand your store to as many platforms as possible? Then you should definitely connect your store to Instagram.
Here are the steps:
1. Go to your eCommerce App → All Sales Channels → Instagram
2. Click 'Connect Facebook' button. Since Instagram uses Facebook for managing products you will need to connect to your Facebook Business Page.
3. After that you will see 'Connect Instagram' button. Click on that.
4. You will be redirected to 'Manage Instagram on Facebook' page. Here click on 'Connect Account' button.
5. Now you need to set up your business profile.
Now you can go to your products catalogue and observe the products, create ads and so much more. You can use this link:
For more information and tutorials please check this page:
As you can see, it doesn't take too much time and effort to increase sales of your products!
Have more questions? We recommend checking out these Articles for a bigger view of Ucraft.
And always remember, we're just a step away! Hit the Chat box in the lower right corner and our Support Team will be glad to assist you!