Want to allow your customers to schedule meetings with you directly from your website? Easy! Discover the cool integration with Calendly available on Ucraft through the Calendly Element. You'll find all the information needed in the following short Article.
All you need to do is find the Calendly Element from the Elements on the Left Panel then drag and drop it to the desired area on your Page.
How to install Calendly to your Site
- Sign up to Calendly and set up your calendar page. It could be something like yourdomain.com/meeting.
- Then, head to Event Types page to create a new event.
- Mind the availability options: Event Duration, Date Range, Event Time Zone, Availability etc.
4. Embed Widget by clicking ‘Event Types’ in the top menu. The gear icon for the event type you’ve opted for, will show a few options including ‘Embed’.
5. The embedded code can appear on your website either as an Inline, a Popup Widget or Popup Text.
6. Once you've created your event, just Copy the unique embed code and Paste it to the appropriate field on your Ucraft page.
Click the Embed Code button then go to the Preview Mode of your website to see it in action.
You can also Edit the widget, Change the Element Alignment and Remove it simply hitting the appropriate icon.
We also recommend checking out these Articles for a bigger view at Ucraft! Always know we're just a step away so hit the Chat box in the lower right corner if you have any questions!