Allow your customers to schedule meetings with you directly from your website using integration with Calendly available on Ucraft.
Find the Calendly Element from the Elements section on the Left Panel and add it to the desired area on your Page.
How to install Calendly to your Site
- Sign up to Calendly and set up your calendar page. It could be something like yourdomain.com/meeting.
- Then, head to Event Types page to create a new event.
- Mind the availability options: Event Duration, Date Range, Event Time Zone, Availability etc.
4. Embed Widget by clicking ‘Event Types’ in the top menu. The gear icon for the event type you’ve opted for, will show a few options including ‘Embed’.
5. The embedded code can appear on your website either as an Inline, a Popup Widget or Popup Text.
6. Once you've created your event, just Copy the unique embed code and Paste it to the appropriate field on your Ucraft page.
Click the Embed Code button then go to the Preview Mode of your website to see it in action.
You can also Edit the widget, Change the Element Alignment and Remove it simply hitting the appropriate icon.
We also recommend checking out these Articles for a bigger view at Ucraft! Always know we're just a step away so hit the Chat box in the lower right corner if you have any questions!