If you're interested in adding a VK widget on your website to redirect your users to another community or page, but don't know how, we're here to help!
- Go to VK Developers and Log In.
- Select My Apps and then Create Application.
- Add the Title for your application. We usually recommend using your website title.
- Choose Website as the Platform → Enter your Website's Title, Website Address, (https://yoursite.com) and Base Domain (yoursite.com).
5. Click on Connect Website.
6. A window will popup requiring a confirmation code. Click Get Code to receive the code to the mobile number associated with your VK account. Enter this code in the appropriate field, then click Confirm.
*If your account is already verified, you'll skip this step.*
7. A page will appear with your application information. Click Settings located on the Left Panel, find and copy your Application ID.
8. Go back to your Ucraft Site and find the VK Widget from the Elements Section on your Left Panel.
9. Drag and drop it to your desired area → Choose the type of Widget you want to have on your site → paste your VK Application ID in the given field → Embed Code.
You can always change the connected website or delete it by going to My apps > Settings.
If you want to have the widget for a specific community on VK, head over to your Community page → Manage → API usage → Callback API. Then, copy your group ID and go back to the Edit Mode of your website and paste your VK Group ID in the given field of the VK Widget Element > Embed Code.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us directly via the Live Chat box, located in the lower right corner. Our Support Team will provide you with top-notch quality support, 24/7.