- Go to VK Developers and Log In.
- Move to My Apps and Create Application to get started.
- Add the Title for your application. We usually recommend using your website title.
- Choose Website as the Platform > enter your Website Address (https://yoursite.com) and Base Domain (yoursite.com).
5. Afterwards, click on Connect Site and you'll see a window come up that requires a confirmation code.
6. Click Get Code to receive the code to the mobile number associated with your VK account.
7. Enter this code in the appropriate field, then click Confirm.
You'll see a page come up with the information about your application.
8. Click Settings located on the Left Panel, find and copy your Application ID.
9. Go back to your Ucraft Site and find the VK Widget from the Elements Section on your Left Panel.
10. Drag and drop it to your desired area > Choose the type of Widget you want to have on your site > paste your VK Application ID in the given field > embed Code.
Make sure to check all the other articles about the useful features and Elements available on Ucraft from our Help Desk!
Feel free to send us your questions via Chat in the lower right corner and our Support Team will provide you with quick and efficient assistance!