Get the lowdown on the Edit Mode essentials!
The Editor Tools
Easily access these Editor Tools via the Left Panel!
- Preview - View your website in 'Public Mode' for Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile.
- Dashboard - All of your apps are located here!
- Blocks - Discover predesigned blocks, with specific elements, created to help you build your website quickly.
- Elements - All elements are located here!
- Colors - Create a custom color palette. You can drag & drop your custom color on a button, text, block, column, or page background to apply.
- Effects (fx) - Web page effects, To apply an effect, simply drag and drop them on different Elements, Blocks or Background images.
- Progress - A beginner-friendly checklist designed to help you complete the Ucraft Basics. You can also complete the Advanced and Additional steps recommended for webmasters or designers.
- Undo - Use the Undo option to reverse an earlier action. You can also access this function through the Ctrl+Z or Command+Z shortcuts. Please note that after you refresh your page, all the changes you made will be saved and you won't be able to use the Undo button for the actions done before the page refresh.
- Help - You'll be redirected to our Help Desk. If you need further assistance, contact us directly via the Live Chat box, located in the lower right corner. Our Support Team will provide you with top-notch quality support, 24/7.
- Latest Synchronization - The track synchronization button shows the last syncing operation time. Please note that all the changes made on your page are being automatically saved, so your site goes live without publishing.
Tablet and Mobile
You can now access and edit the Tablet and Mobile views of your website by simply clicking on the Monitor Icon on your Left Panel and choosing the version you want to edit.
Keep in mind that all the changes made in the Desktop Version of your site will be applied to the Tablet and Mobile versions as well. However, if you make changes on the Tablet Version, the changes will only be applied to the Mobile Version. If you edit anything in the Mobile version, it will only be applied to the Mobile version.
If you want to simultaneously delete an element from all the edit modes, you'll need to delete it from the version where you created it from.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us directly via the Live Chat box, located in the lower right corner. Our Support Team will provide you with top-notch quality support, 24/7.