Ever thought of creating a powerful Pro Website (online shop website) that also looks good?
What if we say it can be real?
Ucraft offers an all-in-one advanced eCommerce platform to start selling online right away! 70+ payment and shipping methods, stunning design and endless opportunities. This means you can feature your products and impress your customers with your professional online store.
But one step at a time!
Let’s explore your future store together and get to know more on how everything works!
All you need to do to launch your Ecommerce website is:
- Navigate to Ucraft Homepage and hit the 'Get Started' button.
- Now choose Pro Website (online shop website) and pick the template that best suits your needs.
In case you're already on the Free Website Plan and want to sell online as well, you can easily switch your current plan from your Dashboard.
All you need to do is hit Upgrade here and choose the desired plan.
- Take your time to check out the templates available clicking Preview and hit Select once you’ve made up your mind.
- Be sure to make the best long-term decision in case you encounter in changing the Template- the step backward won't be possible.
- You are just steps away from starting your website! Add your free Ucraft subdomain name and you’re all set to begin.
- Fill in the details about your business and cut the red tape.
Here you are at your new Online Store.
It basically has all the same website features with a powerful bonus on top: an eCommerce app and eCommerce elements.
Ucraft currently offers 3 different Pro Website plans (online shop plans): Pro Website, Pro Shop and BigCommerce.
TIP: You can subscribe for a Monthly or a Yearly plan at Checkout page.
Hit 'More Plans' to see the full list of the offers available and pick the pricing model that is more suitable for you.
You’re initially on the Pro Website plan by default, but can always Upgrade to one of the plans available.
To find out how to add products, select payment processors or configure shipping methods please take a look at the eCommerce App article.