If you try looking for an answer to this question on web, you’re most likely going to get long and tedious instructions about HTML, CSS and coding in general.
And if you’re a newbie in the world of coding, all these <img>s, <div>s,/s and <head>s will sooner or later have your own “head” spinning around.
This article will help you save your time and efforts, still add your amazing images and videos to your website and make the process really engaging and fun!
Shall we get started?
If you’ve tried using the Ucraft Builder even once, you’ve apparently noticed something we’re obsessed with: the drag and drop functionality.
As the platform itself is super easy to use, it literally enables dragging the desired element from the Left Panel and dropping it wherever you prefer on your page.
In other words, no need to have any designer or coding skills to enrich your website’s visuals without a hitch.
Simple as that!
But it’s better to see it once, than hear a thousand times, they say.
So how to upload images and videos to your website?
- Add an Image element to your page simply dragging and dropping to the Crafting Area
- Click on it to see the options to add the perfect image
- Hit Upload Image to upload Images from your PC
- Make use of the Unsplash Free stock Ucraft has an integration with or Add an image from your Media
Said and done! No coding needed, just some Ucraft wizardry.
Now you’re free to customize the Images the way you want, add special Effects or certain opacity to make it more eye-catching.
Still wondering how to create an Image Gallery on your website?
- Add Gallery element from the Elements section on the Left Panel to your page dragging and dropping it to the Crafting Area
- Click on it and choose Edit Gallery Images option
- Upload Images from your PC or your Media
or make use of the Unsplash Free stock Ucraft has an integration with.
- Click Edit Gallery to customize the Layout or change the Alignment
You can make use of the background image option as well in order to place your colorful image as the Block Background instantly.
- Just click on the desired Block.
- Choose the Block Background option
- and upload the most appealing image you could find.
How to embed videos to your website?
- Go ahead and pick the Video Element from the Elements section.
- Drop it to the area you want it to appear.
- Paste your Youtube or Vimeo Video Link to the appropriate field
What about adding your Video as a Block Background:
- Choose the block you want to have a Video Background
- Select the Block Background option
- Go to Video section and embed your Youtube or Vimeo Video Link to the appropriate field
Once you’ve added your own images and videos to your pages, make sure to check out all the cool features available on Ucraft to make your website visitors go like “wow”!
And finally, mind the quality of your eye-catching visuals. Keep in mind, that the impact they leave may shout louder than words.