Errors are tiny, but inevitable parts of one's web experience, no matter how secure and trusted a platform is!
Luckily, there are always ways to bypass them without any ifs, ands and buts.
Cross-Site Request Forgery is an attack that forces the user to execute unwanted actions on a website during state-changing requests.
The “Invalid or missing CSRF token” message means that your browser couldn’t create a secure cookie, or couldn’t access that cookie to authorize your login.
This can be caused by ad- or script-blocking plugins or extensions, but also by the browser itself if it's not allowed to set cookies.
It's completely harmless on Ucraft and sometimes all you need to do is refresh your page and you're all set to continue your job.
If this doesn't help, though, here are ways to fix this on different browsers.
- Open Safari Preferences from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner or through Cmd + comma (⌘+,) shortcut.
- Click the Privacy tab and make sure that "Cookies and website data" is set to either "Always allow" or "Allow from websites I visit".
- Click on the Manage Website Data button to see all locally stored website data.
- Search for “Ucraft” and remove all Ucraft-related entries.
- Reload Safari and check Ucraft
- Open Chrome Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on Advanced.
- In the Privacy and security section, click the Content Settings button.
- Click on Cookies.
- Next to Allow, click Add. Type [*.]ucraft.com and click “Add”.
- Under All cookies and site data, search for Ucraft, and delete all Ucraft-related entries.
- Reload Chrome and log into Ucraft
- Go to Firefox's Preferences > Privacy & Security menu.
- In the History section, select "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Exceptions and whitelist ucraft.com
- Scroll down to Site Data and click on Settings next to it.
- Search for "ucraft" and remove all shown entries.
- Reload Firefox and try to log in
* Note, if this alone won't help, please enable third-party cookies from the menu above.
All set now!
Have more questions while dealing with errors? We're never more than a click away! Don't hesitate to get in touch with us via Live Chat box in the lower right corner and ask right away!