White Label Website Builder Software
Scalable solution, perfect for anyone looking to start a website builder business
Ucraft’s White Label solution will help you build awesome websites for your clients or enable them to do that themselves.
As a designer, freelancer, entrepreneur or a design, domain or web hosting company, you get a completely white labeled website builder platform that you can brand and market any way you want. All you need to do is choose your business model, create your templates and set your own pricing, and you are ready to host and sell websites.
How to get started with this offer?
- Choose the package that works best for you: Standard or Self Hosted
- Get acquainted to the contract and receive an invoice for the first year accordingly
- Sign the contract, realize the payment and become Ucraft Partner
- Follow our instructions and prepare the list of credentials needed to setup the environment for you on Google Cloud based on the package you have chosen
- Our development team will set up analytics and DNS zone for you and your clients
- Log in to your Admin Dashboard: the administrative tool which manages accounting, websites and users for the White Label solutions
- Get a personal demo/workshop and corresponding documentation on how to use the tools available* Our team will help you with the APIs to create an integration with your company website, if needed.
Choosing the best package
* Standard package is more suitable for freelancers, designers and webmasters. Let’s say you have 100 clients or you are getting 1 client per day that needs a website. You want to create something beautiful quickly and sell the website instantly. You don’t have your own team, don’t need any specific integrations and you are fine with what Ucraft has to offer.
Advantages: You get to build client websites on your own branded platform and provide your clients with credentials needed to log in to their sites and further customize them if needed.
* Self Hosted package works for large local digital agencies, domain and hosting providers with a large number of customers that want to further scale their businesses and to offer their clients a powerful website builder.
Advantages: You get a fully functioning website builder along with its Restful API to further customize the platform to fit your business vision: both design and functionality-wise. You can override and extend the core, add new integrations, etc.
In case of both packages we strongly recommend you to host the software on Google Cloud as Ucraft has in-depth integrations with Google Cloud Services, including Google Cloud SQL, Google Cloud DNS, Google Cloud Storage and more.
- In case of the Standard package, we create a Google Cloud instance for your business, host Ucraft White Label software on that instance under your brand and give you access to billing only. You will receive invoices from Google Cloud and pay directly to Google for hosting the software. To better understand the Google Cloud Pricing Policy, please navigate to Google Cloud Pricing Calculator page and select 1 instance with vCPUs: 16; RAM: 60GB somewhere in Europe or USA on the Compute Engine section. You may also select a more simple server at first and upgrade later as you grow. According to our calculations the server on Google Cloud will cost you $300-500 per month in case of 200-300 client websites
- In case of Self Hosted Package you create a Google Cloud instance for your business, give us the needed accesses, we host the Ucraft White Label software on that instance under your brand name and that’s it. You own the server, you get full access to Ucraft core to extend, override or integrate it with your APIs.
Admin dashboard is a business tool to manage your customers and their websites. This dashboard is a separate environment usually hosted under accounts.yourdomain.com, which will provide you with all the tools to create, manage or suspend your clients’ websites. Here you may also create new pricing plans, publish/unpublish templates, publish/unpublish public blocks, create new permissions and more.
Ucraft White Label software works with Braintree Payments out of the box. This means that you may charge your clients for their websites via Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Paypal, Venmo, Apple Pay and Android Pay.
If there is a specific payment method you want to use to charge your clients for their websites we will be happy to check them out.
* Please note that in case of Standard package we will decide whether we can do an integration with that specific payment method and when, depending on our current load. In case of Self Hosted package you have the full access to integrate it in-house or hire a freelancer to do that.
There are 2 models we recommend you to work with your clients:
- Enterprise model, where you, as a web design company, can design, build, launch and host your client websites using Ucraft White Label software and charge them for your services directly for the initial custom design, let’s say $3000 for 10 page website, and then $10 per month for the hosting.
* Please note, that you can set your own pricing, so the prices mentioned above are nominal.
- Pure SaaS model, where you design, build and save public Landing page, website or eCommerce website templates for your clients to choose from to build their websites on their own under yourdomainname.sitename.com, just like on Ucraft platform. Get paid on monthly or annual basis for every subscription.
Cancelling the White Label Subscription
Ucraft suggests recurring annual subscription plans for both packages.
This means that you will be charged on yearly basis on every billing cycle. In case you decide not to go on with our offer anymore, there are 2 scenarios:
- In case of Standard package, we will terminate your servers on Google Cloud and will migrate all your user base to Ucraft, so they will start paying directly to Ucraft($8/month or $72/year) to keep their websites active.
- In case of Self Hosted package, you can still continue running your copy of Ucraft white label software on your Google Cloud instances, but will stop receiving the core Ucraft updates to your instances and will not receive technical support from our team.
As you might know there are 2 levels of support.
- We provide you with business and technical support for both packages. This includes any technical issue you might run on your platform.
- You provide B2C support to your clients via chat, email, or any other channel for questions like, “How can I change the margin of this block?” or “How can I connect a domain to my website?”.
* Please note, that we have a well documented guide that you may use to support your clients on Ucraft help section.
More questions? Request a personalized demo on our White Label page and our specialists will be there to cover all your whys and hows.