If you are looking to get your business recognized, then Facebook is one the most effective ways of getting the word out about your business. However, having a Facebook business page is only as good as the number of people who see it.
So, how do you get more people to see your page? First of all, you need to promote your Facebook Page properly.
That’s where our Facebook Feed Element comes in handy. It allows you to easily promote any Business Page on your website and just like on Facebook, your visitors can like and share the Page.
- Simply Drag and Drop the Element to your Crafting Area and paste the URL of your Business Facebook Page.
Afterwards, move to the Preview Mode of your Website and you will see the Element in action.
- You can place the Facebook Feed Element wherever you want and change it's size by using the Black Controllers on the sides.
To edit the element, right click on it → hit Edit Facebook and customize Facebook Feed Element as you wish.
- Tabs - enter the timeline, messages, events, etc. to be shown on your page.
- Adjust its height
- Small Header - use the smaller version of the page header
- Hide Cover Photo
- Show Friend's Faces - show profile faces when friends like like it
You can also change the Alignments of your Element to Top, Center or Bottom.
You have the option to edit the Visibility Settings as well.
- Just click on Visibility Settings and choose the option you need from the dropdown menu.
- Device Visbility: choose which device you want the element to show on.
- Location Visibility: include or exclude specific cities or countries or set the appropriate Custom IP.
- Session Visibility: choose you element to visible to the public, logged in users only or logged out users only.
That’s pretty much everything you need to know about Facebook Feed Element.
Still have questions? Don’t think twice, fire away with any of them, we are just a click away from you.