Welcome to the Ucraft!
In this article, we'll show you how to started and take the first steps to bringing your personal brand or business online.
Opt to sign in using your Facebook or Google accounts, or by entering your email and password.
Don't have a Ucraft Account yet?
Click Sign Up and follow the onscreen instructions.
And, that's a wrap!
Choosing Your Website Plan
Step 1: Choosing the right plan ensures you have the features you need on your site. The Free Website is ideal for creating beginner-friendly websites, while the Pro Website/Pro Shop/Unlimited plans offer more features for advanced websites and online stores because they are more focused on business/ eCommerce.
- You can subscribe to these plans on an annual or monthly basis.
!Note: If you're currently on a subscription plan that is no longer available, it will still be honored. However, if you're interested in upgrading your plan, click the Change Plan button on your Dashboard.
- Moreover, billing plans apply to individual sites. If you have more than one site created with Ucraft, you’ll be charged per site.
- You can have up to 1 Free Website with a single account and an unlimited number of websites on the Paid Plan. View our current pricing for our Subscription plans.
!Note: For $2.99/month, you can remove the Ucraft watermark from your Free Websites.
Step 2: Click Choose and select a Template.
The templates are grouped in different categories to make your life easier. Personal, Business, Portfolio, Restaurant, Events, etc... pick the one that best suits your needs.
- Keep in mind that these are just templates and you can completely change their content and layout.
Step 3: Click Preview to view or hover over your desired template and click Select.
Step 4: Choose a Subdomain for your website and you're all set. You can always change your subdomain through the Domain App.
- You can also connect your custom domain to your Ucraft website for free or purchase a new one through Ucraft.
Step 5: Once complete, you'll be redirected to your website's Edit Mode and can begin the editing process!
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us directly via the Live Chat box, located in the lower right corner. Our Support Team will provide you with top-notch quality support, 24/7.