Welcome to the Ucraft!
In this article, we'll show you how to get started and take the first steps to bringing your personal brand or business online.
Opt between signing in using your Facebook or Google accounts or by entering your email and password.
Don't have a Ucraft Account yet?
Click Sign Up and follow the onscreen instructions.
Choosing Your Website Plan
Step 1: Choosing the right plan ensures you enable the features you're looking for to build the website you need.
Free Websites are ideal for creating beginner-friendly websites, while the Pro Website/Pro Shop/Unlimited plans offer more features for advanced websites and online stores as they are more focused on business/ eCommerce.
- You can subscribe to the plans above on annual or monthly basis.
- A single subscription refers to one website accordingly.
- You can have up to 1 Free Website with a single account and an unlimited number of websites on the Paid Plans. View our current pricing for our Subscription plans.
!Note: If you're currently on a subscription plan that is no longer available, it will still be honored. However, if you're interested in upgrading your plan, click the Change Plan button on your Dashboard.
- Downgrading is not an option.
!Note: For $2.99/month, you can remove the Ucraft watermark from your Free Websites.
Step 2: Click Choose and select a Template.
The templates are grouped in different categories to make it easier for your to pick the one that suits your industry.
- Keep in mind that these are predesigned layouts and you can completely change their content and style.
Step 3: Click Preview to view, or hover over your desired template and click Select.
Step 4: Choose a Subdomain for your website and you're all set.
- You can always change your subdomain name through the Domain App.
Moreover, Ucraft suggests connecting your custom domain to your Ucraft website for free or purchasing a new one through the same app to have your site under your branded domain.
Step 5: Once complete, you'll be redirected to your website's Edit Mode and can begin the editing process!
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us directly via the Live Chat box, located in the lower right corner. Our Support Team will provide you with top-notch quality support, 24/7.